Friday, May 21, 2010
Cold Sore And Hypothyroidism
Hello everyone, I am
to Namche Bazaar, from which last place will probably succeed 'to update the site directly.
This "small city ', has described as an American climber who was talking on the phone nearby, and' more and more 'big each time you return. New lodge, new stores, now there are even places that offer the coffee 'Lavazza. Walking along I saw at least two signs.
Today 'a wonderful day: not a cloud nor' wind. We hope that the time taken for at least another two weeks before the monsoons arrive ... .
I'm fine, I'm recovering from ailments of Kathmandu. I feel the energy come back every more days'. The program includes: 3800 mt Tenboche sleep in today, tomorrow and arrive already 'in Chukung to cca 4500 m, where sail' perhaps already 'tomorrow to go to the top of Island Peak. If, however, I'll 'need one more day of acclimatization, I' of the Island Peak climb the 25, then 26 to move the base camp of 'Ama Dablam, where so' I'll have 'a lot of time to organize.
hello hello haul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment