Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kidney Stone In Dogs And Surgery

Cala buried at Base Camp

After 13 hours of climbing and the same down due to poor visibility and weather Cala yesterday evening arrived around 23 hours to the Italian Base Camp of Ama Dablam "I'm very tired but satisfied, is a beautiful mountain said with a" wire "tired "I'm going to eat and sleep, I put one of those sleeping at least 12 hours. I was wrong twice roads down due to fog and I lost a lot of time." Today
therefore still at base camp to recuperate and then tomorrow descent to Panboche "I wanted to get off already today but I am afraid that I would not have had the strength to do it are in pieces and also for raising the voltage drop .
expected early arrival in Lukla to June 7 instead of 8, in Italy to celebrate the 11th instead. CALA
BRAVO!
Namastè
Priska

0 comments:

Post a Comment