The latest signs up Cocoa and Coffee did not materialize and the spread on CORN was closed with a slight loss on 16 / 6 ($ 50.00 per contract). Actually I had come up JUL11/SEP10 last moment as I noticed a clearer signal.
turn the page and see if this spreads vacation on natural gas will give us some satisfaction. I remember that the spreads on the ENERGY sector are very volatile and only suitable for accounts with at least $ 50,000.00 in cash. This is because the margin is reduced, but the reduction will be recognized by the broker only from the day following the entry and therefore to enter into purchase contracts in place with 3 and 3 for sale, for example, will need at least $ 40,500 into the account . They are in fact required to fully margin $ 6,750 per contract.
The details of the transaction are the following:
STOP INPUT $ 5500 $ 5028
1, TG
$ 5972 $ 6444 TG 2 nd 3 rd
TG be defined
graphic attachments.
0 comments:
Post a Comment