05/10
Today it rained and pulled the wind all day. It 's all wet and then you feel more' the cold.
06/10
... . It rained all day and pulled the wind, but just so, and then to eight in the evening he stopped to pull the wind and began to snow profusely. ... .
... . Heavy snow fell during the night. At about 8:00 in the tent before mess and I find it all with the center bar and smashed all the stuff wrapped in a blue towel, and Domaijin saying "Phinish. So 'we have breakfast in the kitchen tent squatting, sitting on stuoietta Loche where he sleeps, and so' we will also lunch and dinner. ... decide papermaking with packs of cookies, then we take long tournaments broom.
07/10 ... . There 'no way. The snow makes me happy. Today I have worn ski boots ... compared to high altitude boots, they feel them more than me 'my. Today I also decided that I will go 'on skis next time. ... . At midnight, just out of my tent, I headed to the mess tent and I can not believe my eyes: the mess tent and 'collapsed under the weight of snow. ... .
The kitchen tent will host 'for breakfast, then work all morning and we can install a pecie tent that can host a table and two chairs, as well as our material, so' we can eat back to a particular table and play cards more 'convenient.
8.10 this morning, pulled out the skis and that their maintenance and paraffin plates. Then he went to find the Chileans. ... . Talked about the weather but that 'it was only updated until Sunday ... . We made two calculations: if we start tomorrow, any attempt would be Monday '. I say possible because 'we have to see the conditions of the various fields and deposits. He has done here more 'than a meter of snow and I do not think mt in 6600 after five days of bad weather and strong wind ... .
Chileans invited to dinner this evening.
09/10
The weather continues to do a tantrum.
... . Today, surprise, coming two Swiss trekkers
with their troop carriers,
that up camp right next to us. a little 'company. Other activities' of the day: the unearthing of the shower curtain and shower.
What Goduria back clean ... . In the evening, prepare the backpacks for departure the next day. The snow was covered with snow all the facilities across the small Eiger, burying the fixed ropes and making it dangerous. We face a new route, more 'direct and now made feasible by the snow. ... . However, the program provides tomorrow c1, c2 day after tomorrow, the day after c3, then attempt the summit and get as much 'as possible, and then base camp.
0 comments:
Post a Comment